Dura² Posts, Struts & Strainers
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- DURA² is the answer for those looking for a longer lasting timber fence with an attractive appearance.
- Guaranteed for 20 years.
- Not all DURA² posts are the same size
6% more timber in MP posts
DURA² is the patented production process which is sustainable, environmentally friendly, and the cost effective alternative to creosoted timber.
This new process extends the life span of the timber to 20 years and more. DURA² is the answer for those looking for a longer lasting timber fence with an attractive appearance. Guaranteed for 20 years.
The unique DURA² timber procedure starts with timber selection, with wood carefully selected from sustainable woodlands. Once felled it goes through an initial controlled drying process, then impregnated to saturation point with the improved treatment agent. After the first treatment the timber goes through a deep drying process, then retreated once again. This double treatment process provides the strongest protection and the most durable treated softwood timber for fencing.
This unique technique creates a fence timber of the highest quality. In addition, the wood gets a chic look due to the dark colouring without any unpleasant odours or carcinogenic properties.
- Pedigree durable product.
- Controlled drying process.
- Safe to both livestock and humans, no leaching.
- Produced from slow grown European pinewood only.
- Treated twice (with deep drying between the two treatments). Pressure treated with a high concentrate.
- DURA² is an enhanced and patented treatment process using Tanalith E preservative.
- DURA² has the appearance of creosoted timber without the smell or carcinogenic properties.
- Homogenous dark brown chic colour.
- 20 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Options Available -
(*Available to purchase online and in depot in pack sizes of 132)
- 1.65m x 90mm pointed*
- 1.8m x 90mm pointed*
- 2.1m x 90mm pointed
- 2.5m x 90mm pointed
- 2.7m x 90mm pointed
- 3.0m x 90mm pointed
- 1.8m x 100mm pointed
- 2.0m x 100mm pointed
(**Available to purchase online and in depot)
- 2.5m x 140mm pointed**
- 2.5m x 160mm pointed
- 2.5m x 180mm pointed
- 2.75m x 180mm pointed
- 3.0m x 140mm pointed
- 3.0m x 160mm pointed
Please note - Initially stocked in certain sizes, however larger projects and full artic loads are available, please contact us with your requirements. Stockist, trade and contractor rates available.